• Digitizes Analog Writing – The Neo Smartpen M1+ features an optical sensor that captures your handwriting on an NCode paper and converts it to digital file with the use of the companion app.
• Comes with Companion App – Download Neo Studio or PaperTube from App Store / Google Play and sync your M1 Plus. These apps allow you to transfer the pen data to your computer or tablet.
• Transcribes your Handwriting – The Neo Studio app allows you to convert analog writing into text. Download the additional languages to transcribe your handwriting into another language.
• Provides Longer Time Usage – M1 Plus offers 3 times the writing hours of the original M1. M1+ also automatically turns on/off when you open / close the pen cap.
• Offers a Refillable Ink Cartridge – Neo Smartpens uses standard D1 pen tip so you can always replace it with Zebra 4C -0.4/-0.5/-0.7/-1, Pilot -8F/-8M, Parker D1 0.8/1, and more. Please check NeoSmartPen’s webpage for the complete list of compatible refills.
Neo Smartpen only works with Digital Paper
*Digital Paper is our special notebook for Neo Smartpens with Ncode imprinted in the pages
Create a Seamless Transition Between the Analog and Digital.
Comfortable in Your Hands, Just Like Normal Pens
M1+ is made of flexible materials including, durable glass fibers and reinforced plastics.
M1+ has a delightful and trendy look with its simple design and dynamic color combinations.
You can even use Smartpen M1+ without connecting to the app, Neo Notes. Your handwritten data will be transferred to the app when it is connected to the pen.