The earlier a child begins, the easier it is for them to master a skill.
Touch typing at an early age can help engrain reading, writing and spelling to memory – supporting and enhancing all major literacy skills.
The KAZ Course:
- Ensures peace of mind for parents, knowing the online course is completely secure.
- Uses a unique Accelerated Learning teaching method, speeding up and enhancing the learning process.
- Uses ‘brain balance’ – engaging the major senses of sight, sound and touch simultaneously, radically enhancing memory retention and recall – which is why it is so effective.
- Uses specific combinations and progressions of real words, in 5 fun and easily memorised, scientifically structured and trademarked phrases to teach the A-Z keys.
- Uses ‘muscle memory’ – where spellings become a series of finger movements and patterns on a keyboard, reducing the likelihood of mis-spelling words.
- No boring and repetitive exercises – just short modules, designed to keep focus and concentration.
Trains the fingers of both hands to work symmetrically and simultaneously – no other typing tutor works in this way.