iDiversity Consulting will be bringing together leading Assistive Technology publishers to showcase new and innovative products that follow a theme of supporting individuals with disabilities and long-term health conditions, through inclusive and accessible solutions including:
- Habitat Learn (Headline Sponsor) – have recently launched their new captioning and note-taking solution ‘Messenger Pigeon’.
- Booost Education – delivers apps for students to organise tasks, optimise time & has recently launched ‘Luna’ for learning support.
- Texthelp – provides an extensive software range of literacy & reading support, advanced spelling and also math support solutions.
- Jamworks – new accessibility suite of software for students consisting of Jamworks Notes and Jamworks Captions.
- Carescribe – offer Caption.Ed for education solutions including accessible captioning, transcript options and advanced note-taking support.
- Douglas Stewart – Distibutor of many products that assist with learning. From software such as Nuance Dragon, to hardware like the NEO lab smart pen.
- Spellex – comprehensive literacy support software, including enhanced vocabulary and dictionary options.
- Phonak – committed to developing, producing, and distributing life-changing hearing solutions for more than 75 years.
- Book My Assesment – deliver the highest quality assessment services which enable disabled students to access the specialist equipment and support they need to fulfil their potential at university or college.
- Iansyst – supporting Needs Assessors & providing complete AT solutions, ergonomic assessments, training & helpdesk support.
iDiversity is committed to sharing best practice on assistive technology developments to support disabled individuals and we are organising and running AT events across the UK. We are pleased to host this event in Belfast.
iDiversity also delivers a range of coaching and training services to support employers with delivering tailored workplace adjustments to disabled employees and through the Access to Work scheme. We will provide information about these services at the event.
By hosting this event, we hope delegates will have a great opportunity to network, conduct CPD on the latest AT and meet the exhibitors to find out more detailed information on the products.
Lunch will be provided along with a number of refreshment breaks.
Belfast AT Event Agenda
09:00: Event Opens – Tea & Coffee
09:15: Introduction from Janine King – iDiversity Consulting
09.:30: Keynote Presentation – Unlocking the Potential in ASD Students _ Presented by Leah Russell SpLD Specialist Educator.
10:00: Headline Sponsor Presentation – Habitat Learn
10.40: Refreshment Break
10:50: Assistive Technology Showcase Presentations
12:20: Lunch – Provided by Habitat Learn
13:10: Assistive Technology Showcase Presentation
14:30: Event close.
Book your Free ticket via the link HERE