iDiversity Consulting in partnership with Dyslexia Matters and Iansyst Ltd welcome you to attend an event to raise awareness of technology approaches to support dyslexia students in education. This event is designed to help professionals support neurodiverse students in an education environment. It will include latest developments in assistive technology software.
We are teaming up with Dyslexia Matters to bring the latest AT solutions to Cambridge so people can get a chance to see these new software innovations in person.We are also having up a range of keynote presentations and will showcase innovations in Assistive Technology software. Providing opportunity to reach out to each exhibitor and catch up about all the latest products and services.
- 9.15: Registration. Refreshments available.
- 9.30: Welcome. Janine King CEO iDiversity Consulting Ltd and Julia Hewedine, Director, Dyslexia Matters.
- 9.45: Keynote Presentation: Effective teaching systems and the use of technology for learners with dyslexia and literacy difficulties in a specialist setting. – Anita Laws – Head of the Holme Court School in Cambridge [Ofsted status & CReSTeD status]
- 10.25: Strategies to support dyslexic students with literacy and encourage inclusion. Presented by Dyslexia Matters.
- 10.55: Refreshment break.
- 11.40: Assistive Technology Showcase Presentation. Supporting collaboration, inclusivity, and accessibility. Chaired by Gill Hudson, Director, Iansyst Ltd
- 12.30: Lunch and an opportunity to meet the exhibitors.
- 1.00: Keynote Presentation: Dyslexia Friendly Best Practice – Denys Lyne, the Lead Assessor of Dyslexia Matters.
- 1.30: Assistive Technology Showcase Presentation. Supporting collaboration, inclusivity, and accessibility. Chaired by Gill Hudson, Director, Iansyst Ltd
- 2.55: Refreshments & Close. All attendees will receive a CPD certificate.