The TableMike USB 3-in-1 from SpeechWare is a high sensitive noise cancelling Desktop microphone with a USB interface and standard input and output sound jacks.
The digital control panel gives the user programmable volume buttons with the TableMike Config application and has a detachable and interchangeable microphone boom with rigid tip.
Features an industry first integrated Digital Sound Processor (DSP), Speech Equaliser (EQ) and Automatic Gain Control (AGC) for long and variable range dictation of up to 50 cm or 20″ with maximum accuracy (Green LED mode). Also featured is a shorter dictation mode (Blue LED mode) for noisy environments. With Wideband and 20 kHz High Definition VoIP and an insulated USB cable with gold plated connectors this product is ideal for Dragon Speech Recognition dictation.
- Long and variable range Speech recognition (with DSP, EQ & AGC)
- High quality Voice and Music recording
- Full duplex (simultaneous Sound in and out) Wideband or High Definition (HD) Voice over IP (VoIP) or Internet telephony
- Full duplex Video conferencing & Podcasting
- Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP / 2000 / MacOS X / most Linux versions without additional USB Sound drivers
- Compatible with Dragon NaturallySpeaking, Window Speech Recognition, Google Voice, Skype, VoipBuster, etc.