This is a digital download product. You will be sent an email within 2 working days which contains your activation key and download link.
The SuperNova Magnifier is the ideal solution for computer users with low vision who find themselves straining to read the screen.
It has been designed to work in line with Windows 10 and magnifies documents and apps up to 60x. Users can choose from a range of colour schemes to reduce glare and provide maximum comfort whilst reading. Dolphin SuperNova Magnifier allows users to have magnification from 1.2x up to 60x, with no loss of clarity. The software can show magnification in full screen mode, split screen and fixed window.
Users can control SuperNova Magnifier with simple keystrokes to enable them to jump to edges, corners or the centre of the original screen. It features optional visual highlighting so the user or a sighted colleague/trainer can easily see where in your application you are working. This is incredibly useful for those who can lose their place.
SuperNova Magnifier is now compatible with tablets and touch screen laptops, where users can use just one finger to pan the magnifier around documents and apps.
What’s new in SuperNova version 17?
- Support for Google Chrome – SuperNova 17 now supports the world’s most popular web browser – Google Chrome. Existing SuperNova customers can make the switch to Chrome, hassle free; SuperNova 17 features an identical web browsing experience for magnification, speech and braille users.
- Support for Windows Mail – Support for the native email client included with Windows 10 is now included in SuperNova 17.
- New setting to add a short delay to the announcement of ‘Read Text Under Mouse’. Go to the Speech menu> General Announcements to select your preferred pause length.
- New setting to disable spaces being announced. Go to the Speech menu>Character Echo to configure.
- The SuperNova 17 installer now has larger text instructions to accompany the audio instructions, ensuring installation is fully accessible for all sight requirements.
- The Book Reader now includes options to control the audio speed of audio only books.