An easy, unobtrusive fit on any eyeglass frame, OrCam’s breakthrough conversion of visual information into the spoken word enables you to instantly and discreetly read text.
Instantly hear any printed text – read from any surface
Activated by a simple, intuitive gesture – pointing your finger or pressing a single button.
OrCam MyEye makes newspapers, books, computer and smartphone screens, restaurant menus, labels on supermarket products and street signs accessible – in real time.
Read newspapers, books, menus, signs, product labels and computer or smartphone screens.
- Automatic Page Detection
- Reads printed text from any surface
- Pause/Forward/Back reading navigation
- Text orientation
- Volume adjustment
- Reading tempo adjustment
Real time identification of faces is seamlessly announced.
- Facial recognition
- Manual, semi-automatic and fully automatic face recognition
- Stores 100 faces
Identification of products enabling an independent shopping experience.
- Product learning and recognition
- Point to recognize products
- Store 150 products
- Identify colours of clothing, objects and surfaces
- GB Pounds
- US Dollars
- Point gesture
- Stop gesture
- Watch gesture
Rich set of features to provide intuitive ease of use, in a tiny lightweight wearable.
- Selection of voices
- Adjustable speed of speech
- Light condition notification
- Touch bar control
- No internet connection required
- Built in HD speaker
- Bluetooth connection for earphones
- WIFI connection
- Automatic software updates
- Built in LED lights
- Battery duration 2 hours
- Quick USB charging