The basic transcription kit AS‑2400 guarantees a convenient transcription of audio files. The included 3 button USB foot pedal allows the user to control the DSS Player Standard software with their foot to have the hands free for fast typewriting.
The lightweight (28g) E‑102 stereo under‑the‑chin head phone is comfortable to wear even over hours and does not harm the user’s haircut. The simple graphical user interface allows a quick start into the audio transcription world of professionals. Several audio codecs established in professional dictation are supported.
- Under‑the‑chin head phone
- 3 pedal USB foot pedal for hands free player control
- Playback of several audio codecs (DSSPro, DSS, WAV, WMA, MP3)
- Professional audio transcription player
- Easy organisation of files
- DSS file management using separate folders
- Job status info (e.g. finished, pending, cancel job)
- Author ID setting by software
- Add new sub folders in dictation folder
- Use shared folder via LAN
- Noise cancellation
- Playback speed control
- Intro scan
- Automatic startup when recorder is connected