No products in the basket.
£219.99 Inc. VAT
The n-ABLER Trackball is the most adaptable Mouse Alternative on the market specifically designed to address the needs of computer users with limited hand control, motor skill difficulties, poor hand-eye co-ordination, lack of manual dexterity and involuntary muscle spasms.
The n-ABLER Trackball is a computer mouse alternative to help computer users with children and young people with special educational needs, learning difficulties and those with physical impairments access their PC, Mac or Chromebook.
It reduces wrist and elbow strain as it requires minimal hand movement, less effort and is generally less tiring to use. Due to its symmetrical design, the n-ABLER Trackball mouse is suitable for both left and right handed computer users without having to strain their wrist.
It also has a large hand/palm support section to relax posture. The n-ABLER Trackball features a large, free running ball which requires reduced hand movement which makes it a good ergonomic mouse solution for those struggling with a standard computer mouse.
It has easy-to-use colour coded function buttons and requires just a light touch for easy navigation on the computer. The n-ABLER Trackball is compatible with PC, Mac and Chromebook and includes a PS2 to USB adaptor.
- Rugged construction and ergonomic design.
- Large footprint for maximum stability.
- High mass, 63mm, free-running ball for easy cursor control.
- Colour coded buttons mounted sub-flush to prevent accidental activation.
- Double click and latching drag lock buttons.
- X-Y axis and Scroll button for up/down or left/right only cursor movements and scrolling facility.
- Audible (switchable to mute) and visual warnings indicating selection or change of function.
- Cursor Speed Control.
- Easy ‘plug and play’ installation.
- Does not require driver software – ideal for contract managed computer systems.
- Auto detecting PS2 and USB protocols.
|Dimensions||0.0000 x 0.0000 x 0.0000 cm|