No products in the basket.
myGaze® Assistive 2, created by Visual Interaction, is gaze control of computer programs made easy and affordable. It is well suited for special needs students and their teachers as well as adults who rely on gaze for communication and environment control. No more expensive specialist support and training!
• Plug & Play – no training & support required
• No-fail calibration
• Works like a mouse with most software
• Unique classroom features
myGaze Eye Tracker
Tracks where your eyes are looking and turns that into computer control.
World’s first easy-to-use eye mouse – Designed for the needs of ‘independent’ users as well as ‘supported’ users and their teachers and parents.
Who will benefit
The easiest way to get started with eye gaze and progress to Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC).
• No-fail calibration!
• Intuitive “glasses” positioning
• Full teacher control
Using a switch? Try myGaze! No more fear of failure or discouragement. With our 0- and 1-point calibration everyone can get started right away to enjoy hundreds of fun activities.
• Progress at your own pace
• Open desktop applications
• Try a 5-point calibration
Use as a mouse to access same resources as peers and achieve high educational goals. Discover many new activities to refine access skills and participate and communicate.
• 9-point calibration for pixel accuracy
• Gaze accessible menu & settings
|Dimensions||24 x 3.3 x 2.5 cm|