The Livescribe Aegir – the small Smartpen with big features.The Smartpen is ideal for individuals with dyslexia, dyspraxia or memory issues, as it allows the user to record a class or meeting. This enables the user to bookmark important parts of the conversation so they can use the audio later for essays or reports.
Livescribe Aegir Smartpen features:
- Store up to 1,200 A4 pages of handwritten notes on Livescribe dot-pattern enabled notebooks
- Add voice to your notes
- Searchable handwritten notes
- Store and manage all your notes using the feature-rich Livescribe+ app.
- Share across your cloud services in any format you need
- Recognise and transcribes notes from 22 languages
- 90 mins of full charge with a micro-USB cable will keep the Aegir writing for 10 hours
- Android or iOS, smartphone or tablet – one Aegir smartpen will keep your notes synced across all your devices
- Information on the Aegir’s and Comparison Chart on the Livescribe Pens
There is now a free and newly enhanced Livescribe+ companion apps for Desktop application for Windows and Mac OS, as well as mobiles with key benefits:
- Back-up – Easy to manage, back-up, and auto-sync notes with popular cloud-service applications
- Play-back – Desktop-only feature allows users to recreate each stroke of their sketches and handwritten notes on paper
- Searchability – Find the notes you need instantly, regardless of whether you wrote them days, weeks or even months ago.