The Livescribe Aegir – the small Smartpen with big features.The smartpen is ideal for individuals with dyslexia, dyspraxia or memory issues, as it allows the user to record a class or meeting. This enables the user to bookmark important parts of the conversation so they can use the audio later for essays or reports.
Livescribe Aegir Smartpen features:
- Store up to 1,200 A4 pages of handwritten notes on Livescribe dot-pattern enabled notebooks
- Add voice to your notes
- Searchable handwritten notes
- Store and manage all your notes using the feature-rich Livescribe+ app.
- Share across your cloud services in any format you need
- Recognise and transcribes notes from 22 languages
- 90 mins of full charge with a micro-USB cable will keep the Aegir writing for 10 hours
- Android or iOS, smartphone or tablet – one Aegir smartpen will keep your notes synced across all your devices
- Comparison Chart between Livescribe Smartpens