The Livescribe Smartpen is a fantastic aid for individuals who have dyslexia, literacy difficulties or issues with memory, as this pen allows the users to take short notes and at the same time record audio.
With the special Livescribe paper notepad, the Livescribe Smartpen can make small notes throughout a meeting or a lecture, which will allow you to record the speaker at that particular time the note was made. Afterwards, you can press your Smartpen down on the exact note and it will playback the audio from that meeting.
The Livescribe Smartpen is a stylish and modern piece of technology that can easily integrate within your working environment. The Echo smartpen is a digital pen that writes with normal ink (which is also replaceable), as well as providing other functions such as audio recording, scientific calculators, time and date, bookmarking, translation and other functions.
Livescribe Desktop software can sink to your computer or your mac, so you will be able to view and listen to the content you create and capture with your Echo Smartpen. This ensures that you can organise your notes effectively, so it relieves the pressure on any upcoming exams, essays or reports.
Other features the Livescribe Echo Smartpen includes:
- An ergonomic grip, so it provides comfort during long meetings and lectures
- Up to 200 hours of audio storage
- It comes with a standard 3.5mm audio jack where you can fit your own earphones and listen back
- Inbuilt microphone that delivers a crisp and clear sound
- High Contract OLED Display
- Micro USB cable for charging and data transfer
- Two ink cartridges within your pack
If you have any questions regarding the Livescribe pen, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or you can ring on 01223 420 101.