DSA versions are for students in receipt of the Disabled Student Allowance funding only. Students will need to confirm their funding evidence prior to delivery. Disabled students are eligible for zero rated vat when purchasing Assistive Technology products. Please call our DSA team for more information 01223 420101
Dragon Professional Individual is the latest version of speech recognition software from Nuance. It delivers fast speech recognition at work that is up to 3 times faster than typing to boost productivity.
Dragon speech recognition software turns your spoken words into text and executes voice commands, quickly and accurately. Dragon voice recognition software is often used by people looking to reduce repetitive strain injuries (RSI). It is also a popular choice of assistive technology software for those with dyslexia and other literacy difficulties. This is because no typing or spelling skills are required, so all of the user’s attention can be focused on thinking about the content. With the accompanying iOS and Android app, Dragon Anywhere (to be released this autumn), professionals can continue with their work, even when they are not in the office.
Dictate and edit documents of any length using your voice directly onto your smartphone or tablet device. Customisations with your Dragon desktop are synchronised so users can continue creating and editing documents seamlessly wherever you are. With Dragon Professional Individual, you can transcribe voice notes from a smartphone or a Nuance approved digital voice recorder and convert your voice to digital text quickly, easily and accurately.
Create customisation and personalisation features to shortcut repetitive processes. For example, saying ‘insert signature’ and Dragon will fill in your contact details. Dictate industry specific terminology and Dragon will type every word correctly with the ability to import custom vocabularies.
- RAM: Minimum 4GB
- CPU: Intel® dual core or equivalent AMD processor. Faster processors yield faster performance
- Free hard disk space: 8GB
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8.1, 10 (32- and 64-bit); Windows Server 2008 R2 & 2012
- Internet Explorer 11 or higher or the current version of Chrome for Online Help
- A sound card supporting 16-bit recording
- Built-in microphone or a Nuance-approved microphone. For more information, please visit support.nuance.com/compatibility
- An Internet connection for product download and automatic product activation (a quick anonymous process)
See support.nuance.com/compatibility for more information.
Note: Does not support dictation into Electronic Medical Record (EMR) systems. For EMR support, please use Dragon Medical Practice Edition.
N.B. This product is available as an electronic version. Please add a note to your order with your request.
Read more on the Dyslexic.com Blog
- Latest Assistive Technology (featuring Dragon Professional Speech Recognition software)
- Dyslexia Awareness Week: Speech Recognition (featuring Dragon)
- Nuance launch exciting new Dragon Products