Dragon for Mac is the latest version of speech recognition software from Nuance. It delivers fast speech recognition that’s 15% more accurate than ever to boost productivity. Ideal for use in the office, at school or at home, Dragon speech recognition software turns your spoken words into text and executes voice commands up to 3 times faster than typing.
Dragon voice recognition software is often used by people looking to reduce repetitive strain injuries (RSI). It is also a popular choice of assistive technology software for those with dyslexia and other literacy difficulties. This is because no typing or spelling skills are required, so all of the user’s attention can be focused on thinking about the content.
With Dragon for Mac, you can transcribe voice notes from a smartphone or portable voice recorder, podcasts or audio files of any single speaker’s voice to text quickly, easily and accurately. Create customisation and personalisation features to shortcut repetitive processes. For example, saying ‘insert signature’ and Dragon will fill in your contact details. With the accompanying iOS and Android app, Dragon Anywhere (to be released this autumn), users are able to continue creating and editing documents, even when you are not based at your desktop.
Dictate and edit documents of any length using your voice directly on to your smartphone or tablet device. Customisations with your Dragon desktop are synchronised so users can continue creating and editing documents seamlessly wherever you are.
- RAM: Minimum 4GB, 8GB recommended
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz or faster processor – Intel Core i3, i5 or i7 recommended
- Free hard disk space: 8GB
- Supported Operating Systems: OS X El Capitan (10.11)
- An Internet connection for product download, automatic product activation (a quick anonymous process) and access to online help
- Built-in Mac microphone or a Nuance-approved microphone. Some older devices are no longer supported.
For more information, please visit support.nuance.com/compatibility
Read more on the Dyslexic.com Blog
- Dyslexia Awareness Week: Speech Recognition (featuring Dragon)
- Nuance launch exciting new Dragon Products
Please note: this product is a download and a link with a serial will be email to you.