No products in the basket.
The latest version of Clicker is more accessible, user-friendly and customisable than ever before. Clicker 7 helps every child to play an active role in their own learning and offers complete support throughout the writing process.
- Word processer: built-in support tools and child-friendly interface really encourage writing independence. If additional help is needed, teachers can provide grids of words, phrases and / or pictures related to that particular lesson or learning objective.
- Child Friendly Planning Space: Clicker Board provides Clicker users with a built-in planning tool to help them prepare for writing.
- Audio Note Creator: Clicker 7 allows for pupils to take audio notes before they can write, thus giving them the opportinty to rehearse sentences along with catch intial ideas
- Realistic Speech Feedback: Clicker 7 provides a childs voice for notes as well as reviewing their work. Thus giving a friendly voice to identify with.
- Word Prediction: Clicker 7 has a all new word predictor which in helps with productivity for pupils who struggle with spelling and helps them expand their vocabulary.
- Clicker Sets: Clicker sets gives pupils visual point and click experiences that help them understand words and phrases, things such as Sentence Building Grids which help pupils formulate sentences.
Read more on the Dyslexic.com Blog
|Dimensions||0.0000 x 0.0000 x 0.0000 cm|