Writing Helper helps you organise your written assignments, like essays, reports or dissertations. It will guide you through a linear, structured approach starting with an assignment question and a deadline, and ending with your project in Word format.
Product Version: 4.0.0
- Review the question, understand the ‘instructional verb’ in your question, and brainstorm.
- Structure the assignment into sections and add some writing tasks or reminders of things to do.
- Import your project structure from various sources, including previous projects and the visual mapping applications already supported.
- Open files or websites and highlight important sections, and search for keywords.
- Slot these highlights and keywords right into your project.
- Reword each highlight or snippet, or mark them as direct quotes.
- Manage all your citations to make complete and accurate bibliographies.
- See what your document will look like as a Word document and fix any issues within Writing Helper.
- See a healthcheck on the whole project, with links directly to where you can go to fix issues.
- Publish to Word, with complete navigation and a full bibliography.