No products in the basket.
Andrea NC-181VM USB Headset – Headsets for Gaming, Skype and Dragon
£34.95 Inc. VAT
These headsets are an ideal companion to use with Dragon NaturallySpeaking the voice recognition software to support people with dyslexia, repetitive strain injury, or other disability where the user would prefer to use their voice to produce documents, emails, and more.
This high-fidelity mono headset comes with a noise-cancelling microphone and boast the highest voice recognition industry rating. Comes with stainless steel adjustable headband, inline volume and mute controls and an extra long 8-foot shielded cable.
Suitable for use with speech recognition software such as dragon.
Read more on the Dyslexic.com Blog
- High Fidelity USB Monaural PC Headset with noise cancelling microphone
- Includes Andrea’s Noise Cancellation Microphone Technology with Highest Voice Recognition Industry Rating
- Pro-flex wire microphone boom for accurate microphone placement
- 40mm speaker with CD quality deep base sound and large comfortable ear cushion
- Durable construction, cost effective headset solution, ideal for use with Dragon Naturally Speaking
|Dimensions||5.5000 x 16.0000 x 16.0000 cm|