No products in the basket.
Sonocent Recorder is the companion app to Sonocent Audio Notetaker for Mac and PC.
Using the app on iPhone, iPad or iPod touch, you can capture high-quality recordings and annotate in real-time using colour markers, photos and text notes. With the Sonocent Recorder app you can take an accurate record of a meeting, lecture or class without having to write anything down.
Instead of the single stream of information you get with standard audio, Sonocent Recorder splits your recording up into phrases which you can highlight, edit and delete as you record:
Highlight important points, actions or audio to return to Break your recording up into sections and add text and photos to create a multimedia resource
Listen back to up to 5 minutes of audio or review all your photos and text notesTransfer your file to Sonocent Audio Notetaker for Mac or PC to access all the features of the software, including easy editing, annotating and playback. Sonocent Recorder is a free app designed to capture audio, text and photos for Sonocent Audio Notetaker.
The free app allows you listen back to up to five minutes of audio or review all your photos and text notes.
– High-quality audio recorder.
– Just like using a highlighter pen, Sonocent Recorder allows you to use colours to mark important parts of your recording and notes.
– Changed topics? Break up your recording into sections to form audio paragraphs.
– Enter in as much or as little text as you want to, you’re in control.
– Interesting slide? Just take a photo or select one from your gallery to sit alongside your notes.
– Easy file management: add speaker, topic and title to each file, helping you to never lose a recording again.
– Pain free sharing.
Seamlessly transfer files over your wireless network to Sonocent Audio Notetaker for PC, save into your Dropbox or share using iTunes.
Compatible with Sonocent Audio Notetater 3.2 for PC and Audio Notetaker for Mac 2.8.
Read more on the Dyslexic.com Blog