No products in the basket.
The Leap Motion Controller senses how you naturally move your hands and lets you use your computer in a whole new way.
Point, wave, reach, grab. Pick something up and move it.
The Leap Motion Controller is sleek, light, and tiny (it’s just 3″ long). It takes up hardly any space on your desk, but you use the space above it.
The Leap Motion Controller doesn’t replace your keyboard, mouse, stylus, or trackpad. It works with them, and without special adapters. With the Leap Motion software running, just plug it into the USB on your Mac or PC, and you’re off.
Just a few of the things you can do:
- Browse the web, read articles, flip through photos, and play music just by lifting a finger.
- Sculpt, mold, stretch, bend, and build 3D objects. Take things apart and put them back together.
- Draw, paint, and design with your fingertip. You can even use a real pencil or paintbrush.
- Reach into the universe, grab the stars, and soar around the sun. It’s a whole new way to learn.
Dimensions: 0.5(H)x1.2(W)x3(D) inches
Weight: 0.1 pounds
Cables included: 24″ & 60″ USB 2.0 (microUSB 3.0 connectors)
Minimum System Requirements:
- Windows 7 or 8 or Mac OS X 10.7 Lion
- AMD Phenon ll or Intel Core i3, i5 i7 processor
- 2 GB RAM
- USB Port
- Internet Connection
|Dimensions||0.0000 x 0.0000 x 0.0000 cm|