No products in the basket.
If you enjoyed the award winning Hairy Letters you’ll love Hairy Phonics.
After learning the alphabet the next step is the introduction of consonant digraphs – where two consonants join together and make one sound.
– Learn 9 phonemes (sounds): sh, ch, th, ck, ff, ll, ss, zz, ng.
– Guides your child through a structured sequence of learning.
– Phonic animations link an action with the sound.
– Trace the letters with your finger.
– Play games to blend the phonemes into a whole word.
– Save all the Hairies and see them dance.Hairy Phonics develops phonemic awareness.
This is a particularly important skill for those with dyslexia.“Must-have learning app” – iOS App Lists
Designed for 4-6 years.
Nessy apps have no advertisements or in-app purchasing.