No products in the basket.
In a celebration of the launch of our fantastic e-learning courses, we’re running a #WinWithDyslexia competition with some amazing prizes up for grabs!
We’re asking dyslexics to share with us their inspirational stories of overcoming challenges. If you’ve faced down your issues and come away on top, we’d love to hear your story, let us know in the form beside.
The winning entry will receive an iPad as well as access to the new e-learning courses. We’ll be choosing 3 runners up and they’ll also win access to the iLexxic courses.
Closing date for entries will be Friday 21st April. Notifications will be sent to our winners shortly afterwards.
iansyst Ltd #WinWithDyslexia Competition
Terms & Conditions:
- Entry is open to residents of the UK except employees (and their families) of iansyst Ltd, its printers and agents, the suppliers of the prizes and any other companies associated with the competitions.
- The entrant(s) must be aged 18 or over.
- Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
- The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- The winner(s) is(are) responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes.
- Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers’ terms and conditions.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by iansyst Ltd relating to any post-winning publicity.
- All entries must be in 200 words or fewer and submitted through the online form available at dyslexic.com/competition.
- The winner(s) will be selected from all correct entries received by the closing date stated within the promotional material.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s).
- If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up selected by the same judges.
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- The decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.
- Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
Enter the Competition
Competition is now closed
We’ll update you shortly with the winners
Thank you for all your entries!
Dyslexia Specialists – Lexxic & iLexxic
Lexxic is a specialist consultancy based in the United Kingdom, which provide services that unlock the potential of adults with dyslexia and related conditions. Their team includes Chartered Occupational Psychologists and experts. They are accredited by the British Psychological Society and Health Professions Council.
iLexxic is the interactive division of Lexxic, providing eCourses and educational resources online.