No products in the basket.
This month, we have launched Ghotit Real Writer & Reader 5 on dyslexic.com – a brand new version of the reading and writing software which supports individuals with dyslexia, dysgraphia and other learning disabilities. If you would like to find out more about the software and how it could help you, please comment on our blog below!
What is Ghotit Real Writer and Reader?
Ghotit Real Writer and Reader is assistive technology software that helps people overcome many of the common issues that are faced whilst writing text. It includes patented technology which provides the most appropriate corrections for spelling, grammar and punctuation mistakes by looking at the intended meaning of the piece of text.
What new features does version 5 bring?
The brand new version of Ghotit Real Writer and Reader brings a wealth of new features to help those with dyslexia to read and write:
- Quick-spell word prediction with instant correction
- Context-sensitive and phonetic spell checker to correct words such as ‘notest’ to ‘noticed’
- Advanced grammar and punctuation corrector
- Effective proof-reader
- Speech feedback
- Integrated English dictionary which supports US, UK, Canadian, Australian, New Zealand and South African English
- Reading assistance with dual highlighting
- Screenshot reader to read aloud any text on the screen to read text from images, locked PDF files and inaccessible documents
- Word banks for word prediction based on different topics
- Integration with all text editing applications
- Standalone “Dyslexia Text Editor”
How does the software support dyslexic people?
The software is a great tool for those with dyslexia as it tackles many of the common problems that they may face whilst writing. This includes difficulties with reading, writing, spelling, proofing and accessing documents in different formats.
You can purchase the new software online by following this link to Ghotit Real Writer and Reader 5 on dyslexic.com.